we are adopting a baby boy due on March 12!
We are just thrilled and can't wait! We have been waiting for this day for a long time! Although now we have lots to do in such a short time (but we are glad it's a short time).
We just met the birth mother, Ciara on Saturday evening. We LOVE her! It was such a great experience and it felt so comfortable. We know that this decision will be very hard on her and her family so we continue to pray for her, she is such an amazing person to come this far. We are so happy that she has chosen adoption and we know that she will also be blessed for it.
Thank you everyone for you prayers, love and support! We know that the power of prayer is real and it works. We are excited for our next step in life and feel so blessed for it!
9 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you my friend. :)
Hooray! We are thrilled for your family! Congrats again
So excited, I just can't hide it.
That is so exciting and so soon!!!!! I can't wait to see you and hear the details!
Mindy and Remington, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you!!! What a wonderful joyful journey you are about to start!
This is the best news!! Congratulations again and again!! SO happy for you.
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! By the way I wasn't sure if you heard or not Ryan and I are having a boy in June!
I'm sooooo excited for you both!!! Everyone knows you'll be just wonderful parents! Can't wait to see pictures!!! Love you!
Post a Comment